Classic Car Restoration/Repair in Northern Michigan specializing in 1920′s to 1980′s
We offer an array of services that include
- Engine, transmission,air conditioning, service and installation
- Suspension repair and replacement and disc brake repair
We can help you improve your classic car by
- Repairing,fabricating and restoring your car/truck
- Back to factory specifications or by installing new replacement parts that improve the ride, performance and turn.
We can make your car into a complete restored vehicle.
What vehicle types and years do we service?
- Bel airs
We are a sponsor of the Vintage Michigan Auto Club.
These members drive 1955, 1956 and 1957 Chevrolet’s.
All types of engines services,
We also service
- Pontiac GTO,
- El Camino’s
Some Engines we specialize in are
- Six Cylinder 235 CID,
- 265 CID
- 283 CID
- 327 CID
- 389 CID
- 350 CID
- Tuned Port and LS Series Engines.
- 4 Speed Transmissions,
- Power Glides,
- Hydro Matic,
- Turbine 300,
- Dyna Flow and all engine sizes and transmission varieties, We service.
Classic Ford Repair from 1950 to 1970 and beyond
- F1 Pickups
- Crown Victorias
- Main Lines all the 1965 and older Mustangs to include Mach l, Mustang Grande, Mustang Convertibles.
Engine Repair and Overhauls
- 171 CID
- 265 CID,
- 289 CID
- 292, 272 CID
- 390, 352 CID
- 351 Cleveland, 351 Modified and 302 CID.
Transmission Leaks, Overhauls and Repairs for Shifting. , Ford O Matic, C4 and C6 Transmission, Cruise 0 Matic, 4 Speed and 3 Speed Transmissions plus rear end repair and service.
Drum to Disc Brake conversions, Air Conditioning repair and installation, suspension updates to improve ride and handling. Steering improvements that includes new control arms, rack and pinion installation, Steering gear boxes, tie rod ends, ball joints, control arm bushings, engine performance, installation of crate engines, engine overhaul and engine compartment cleaning and paint, Aluminum Radiators and Electric Fans installed to handle the Michigan Overheating Issues.
We also offer metal fabrication service. Installing new metal Floor pans, new metal Rocker Panels, Cab Corners, Firewall Replacement, New frame replacement, frame extensions, frame repairs and Quarter Panel replacement, plus repair of rusted areas of the body by installing patch panels.
If you have questions or ideas we would be excited to take part by assisting you with your project. We invite you to the shop for a shop tour and to talk about similar projects that are in progress. You can see our work first hand.